My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Ultra Mega Chicken


I'm still busy tweaking the website into a more cohesive creature. The navigation links are soon to be fitted in a compass form befitting the map theme. I also have plans to have scanned envelopes becoming separation boxes, bringing in that postal element I think I lost with the redesign. I spent my Sunday morning on that part of my projects.

My afternoon consisted of watching Kathy demolish an old bar chair [see the lovely picture above] and finally getting outside. Instead of setting up a spraying area inside the apartment and inhaling spray glue fumes as usually, I enjoyed some fresh air while making some journals. I've also been busy redesigning the back of my postcard mailers. I've got 4 different designs that I'm playing with, but I'm probably going to go with one that also shows some other illustrations on the back.

After dinner I'm going to start playing with my idea for an even larger, deluxe version of the journals that I make. I've been really jealous of the Moleskine elastic band because sometimes the journals have a warping problem. I know how they do it, now I've just got to figure out how I want to do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home