My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Clockwatcher

card catalog generator

Isn't it cool? Get your own card here


I've been busy. Busy thinking up new things to do and make and spend money on. I think I'm probably into a mini-manic phase, but I plan to keep it reigned in to reality. I've been bounding about all over the interweb looking a great new journals. My two new favorites are Jotter and Papercrave.

I'm partially all over the place because I just started a new shop over at Etsy. It's such a HUGE place, Etsy. I've been trying to look at everything and my head is exploding. I keep having to take breaks and do other things instead of looking at all the cool handmade stuff I want to buy.

Next Post: SPRINGTIME FUN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home