My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Winter Craft Season

I survived Renegade Craft fair and came away from it only mildly water damaged. Fortunately, I wrap everything in plastic; so none of my goods were ruined. I have an application in for the Renegade Holiday Show in December as well. That show is indoors; barring any ceiling mishaps, I think it'll be okay. This is a picture of what my studio/kitchen looked like while I was preparing for Renegade. I didn't get it posted up here because I was.... that's right, preparing for Renegade. I am going to be at the wonderful DIY Trunkshow on the 22nd of November, right before I get on a plane that evening to head home for Thanksgiving. I'm always busy over here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home