My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Chicago Style Crafters Trunk Show

renegadespread2I will be vending my sundry wares as part of an open studio on Saturday May 17 and Sunday May 18. The host is Circa Ceramics in their lovely studio located at 3759 N. Ravenswood in Chicago. Showtime is from 12PM to 5PM each day. I will be leaving early on Saturday at 3PM. My presence is required at a wedding.

In addition to selling my goods, I will also be giving envelope making demonstrations at 2PM both days. If you bring in a special paper or item, I will make you an envelope out of it and provide you with the knowledge of making your own sturdy and unique envelopes. There will also be yummy treats from Bake and Destroy and a bunch of the Chicago Style Crafters team.

Do come and say hello! I'll have free goodies for people who say they read this journal!

2 Comments:

Blogger Strikethru said...

Hi, I just found your site via Flickr and really love your work. I am interested in typecasting/typewriters and vintage paper and have a blog about these topics, so I linked to your site.

I'm glad to hear you have an Etsy store-- I'll have to take a look!

Sunday, May 18, 2008  
Blogger { Yu'er } said...

Wow! this is an amazing blog. I found your blog while searching for book binding and your envelop book is beautiful. Thank you for sharing the creative ideas and now I head to your Etsy store...
Enjoy your trip! Emily

Saturday, May 24, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home