My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Friday, January 25, 2008

Robot Love Dogs

Bad-Ass-RobotMy first two [mostly] completed projects of 2008! The first is a Valentine for 16 Sparrows intended to appeal to my kind: i.e. people who can quote Star Wars without being ironic a.k.a. geeks. It could also be a friend-to-friend card rather than a crotch-to-crotch card like our other offering. I was inspired to make this card by the wonderful Mr. Wil Wheaton, who keeps an excellent blog perfect for those hours you're supposed to be working. Dillon drew the robot for me because I'm crap at robots. Okay, I'm not crap at robots, but it took him a two days and it would have taken me a week. This gem of a card is available at 16 Sparrows for pre-order!

bulldog-pinkI've also been doing a bit more custom order stuff. Kathy and I were contacted about a Save the Date featuring this dog. I came up with some ideas which were fun because how can that dog not be fun? This is the finished image. We're working on paper colors now and then that will be that.

Next Entry: Still the Frederick Douglass House?

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Bwahahaha..."crotch-to-crotch."

Saturday, January 26, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home