My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Thursday, March 20, 2008

New Studio

Last Friday, Dillon and I put up another set of Ikea shelves. We had some set up in the studio previously, but they were completely full and I tend to do all of my work in the kitchen because the table there is big and flat. So we set up some more in the kitchen and now I have almost all of my stuff in a central location. Unfortunately, my paper organizer is still in the studio as it was too big for the shelves, but I make lots fewer trips now. Now I just need an economical way to store my flat papers and my space will be complete!
the_studio_March08_2

4 Comments:

Blogger kelly said...

Wow! This looks great!

Thursday, March 20, 2008  
Blogger baba's second design said...

ok... that is beautiful!

must organize my studio space!

Friday, March 28, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Donovan, I'm in your letter alliance. This looks like heaven. I really like checking in on your blog from time to time. You have such beautiful work

Monday, March 31, 2008  
Blogger Hooste said...

Your office looks like the organized space of my fantasies. It is truly beautiful. Also, I love your blog. Just wanted to let you know.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home