My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Letter Portfolios

I made these this weekend to celebrate the warmer weather here in Chicago. When it starts to get nice outside, I try to move as many of my activities to the porch or park as possible. This necessitated that I have a roving stationery case. Being a craft engineer helps when you have a problem like that.

letter portfolios

My final design ended up with decorative flaps holding the stationery papers secure, a pocket for holding envelopes or postcards or what-have-you and a little envelope for keeping stamps. I also created a paper button and string closure for it, and I'm really happy with how it turned out. I made a whole bunch [i.e. about 6] and I've put up some on my Etsy shop if anyone else needs some on-the-go stationery fix.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home