My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Saturday, January 10, 2009

January Freebies

stamp book notebooksSince opening up the new Vintage Postal Goodies section of the Letter Writers Alliance, I found myself with some empty stamp booklets. Since I am unable to throw away anything that I think I might be able to use, they fluttered around in the studio for a while before finding a new purpose. Saturday morning, they found their purpose. Some scrap paper and a staple transforms the trash into cute little notebooks- clandestine notebooks even. That's not a notebook, the secrets can't be in there! It's just a book of stamps! Haha!

I can really consider selling them, but I am offering them as a freebie with purchase from my Etsy shop. I only have 9 and don't see any other stamp booklets in my future. These are definitely a limited edition. stamp book notebooks 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home