My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Feeding my perversion

podpostletterI love this site, Pod Post! I’m just waiting for my paycheck so that I may procure 75% of their shop page. I also sent them a cute little letter. I think I’ve found some new pen pals.

Speaking of, I just joined Postcrossing, a community where people all over the world exchange postcards and the system keeps track of how many have been sent and number of miles logged and other factual information that I just find fascinating.

buttonsKeeping with this theme, I’ve added some one inch buttons at my Etsy shop which feature my flying envelope logo and say “Write more letters”. And thanks to Sweet Jessie for another library card project!

natpostmusnoteLastly, in my mailbox last week, there was a card from the National Postal Museum. At first, I thought it was yet another renewal notice from the Smithsonian magazine, but then I noticed that the address was handwritten. My heart sped up when I opened it. Turns out that I had sent a 16 Sparrows order to Allison of the National Postal Museum and I had told her how much I enjoyed the museum. In return, she sent me a lovely thank you card. That’s a wonderful thing!

2 Comments:

Blogger Avie said...

thank for turning me on to pod post. what a great site with awesome stuff. also, love your etsy shop.

Friday, June 22, 2007  
Blogger Sheila said...

It's your mother.
Love the postcard exchange thing. We want to send out your post cards!! Cool huh? I bet you already send your own.

Saturday, June 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home