My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Monday, August 20, 2007

Boxes, boxes

boxesboxesNot that you really need proof of how busy I am, but check out my pile of orders! Sheesh. I’ve been working my little crafty fingers to the bone over here. My boyfriend has started a second shift job, meaning that he’s gone when I’m home. Theoretically, this means I have time to do all kinds of work, but it doesn’t seem to be working out that way.

pendemoniumpaperI’ve been getting all sorts of niftiness in the mail! Pendemonium sent over a huge box full of round temperature recording paper sheets that they just didn’t know what to do with. I don’t really know what to do with it either, but I’m working on maybe a calendar or an invitation to incorporate the days of the week that are listed around the circle. Kathy mentioned we could just sell them as stationery, but I’d rather add my own twist to it.

etsywinning My friend Liz sent a mysterious package which turned out to be full of old envelopes which look like they were part of someone’s Pen Pal collection. There were also two old keys in the package which will definitely find their way into something. And finally, I got my prize package from the Etsy people. I’m especially fond of the postcard and handkerchief.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home