My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Thursday, February 05, 2009

You don't have anyone, and I don't have anyone...

Actually, I have a rather nice someone, but the point is that Kathy and I have some brand-new, sarcastilicious cards out for the upcoming heart-a-thon, chocolate-indulgence know by some as the Feast of St. Valentine. I like these a great deal because they really exemplify the creative collaboration of the 16 Sparrows team i.e. me and Kathy. She came up with the sayings and I took one and made it like the text of an old silent movie. To the other, I added the words "Listen, darling," and it became a breathy phone conversation in a pre-code old Hollywood film. I also drew that phone. Go me with the drawing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessie said...

you guys are awesome. I need these.

Friday, February 06, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home