My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Other Mother Box

Other Mother Box open2There are all kinds of strange and wonderful boxes showing up across the Internet to promote the new Coraline movie. I, unfortunately, did not rate high enough on the coolness scale to receive one. Rather than cry myself to sleep, bemoaning my lack of boxness; I decided to get creative and make a box of my own.

This box is based on some boxes that have been sent by the [your, mine, our] Other Mother. I'm not selling them on my Etsy site. I don't think it would be proper. I do think that everyone who wants one should be able to have one; so I've made this Instructable. I hope you like it. Also, if you need a PDF of the template, you may contact me and I'll email it to you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice!

I made this:


It's my own mystery box! Number 51!

http://web.mac.com/bruce_wright/iWeb/Bruce%20Writes/Coraline%20Box%20Number%2051.html

Thursday, February 05, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, great, just scanned through the instructable. Could you e-mail me the PDF? Thank you :-)
lorathia@hotmail.co.uk

Wednesday, August 05, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home